Monday 24 December 2012

#8: MIGUEL - Kaleidoscope Dream [ALBUMS OF 2012]

I'll probably be the first to admit I slept on Miguel's debut album, All I Want Is You except the singles (quickie, sure thing & all i want is you)**hides head in shame** The ART DEALER CHIC EP'S released earlier this year changed my views on Miguel & I was eagerly awaiting the release of his sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.

Probably one of the strongest singles this year, Adorn was on the Art Dealer Chic series & you can find the extended version on the new album. Favourite tracks on the LP include How many drinks?, Do You,  p**** is mine, use me, the thrill, where's the fun in forever & Arch and point. Miguel is uber talented & he deserves all the recognition he is getting. I will definitely be re-visiting the first record for sure.



@miguelunlimited , Kaleidoscope Dream (itunes, amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment