Saturday 1 September 2012

Ray Robinson - I Wanna Make Up ( Video)

For those not familiar with Canadian singer/songwriter Ray Robinson, I'll keep it simple and say go and BUY his debut album released about 8yrs ago entitled What It Is. I remember hearing one of his songs on a podcast & buying the album straight away- I wasn't disappointed as the quality of the songs were simply breathtaking. It's quite hard to pick my favourite tracks off the album but these are my notable cuts - Pleasure is pain, heaven, be the one, i'm down & gone. The LP still gets played to this day- it's that good.

I remember wondering where Ray had been for a while and found out he had a single released last year called Don't Stop which you can find in all digital outlets. Fast forward to 2012 and he's got a brand new single/video, I Wanna Make Up that came out in August. It seems like a new album is in the works & can't wait for it to drop.

Dude is mad talented - make sure you cop his new singles & get What It Is if you haven't already.


@rayrobmusic , Don't stop (amazon), What It Is (itunes)



No comments:

Post a Comment