Saturday 8 September 2012

Choklate is 'flying' on her new Album


I've been rather very excited today when i noticed on my timeline that Choklate aka one of my favourite artists is releasing her 3rd album entitled Fly next month-16th October to be precise. I remember hearing her music for the first time on Ronnie Herel's show (1xtra) a few years ago - bought the self titled debut album and haven't looked back ever since.

Choklate's sophomore album, To Whom It May Concern still gets played to this day as well as the debut album. I'm hoping to catch her on tour next time she's in the U.K. Fingers crossed she will do more cities when she's back here -note to the promoters out there :)

I suggest you check out her previous albums if you haven't heard of her before - thank me later :).
For more information on any forthcoming gigs etc, check her brand new website choklateonline.com.

@choklate , Buy Choklate , To Whom It May Concern



No comments:

Post a Comment