Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Impellers - Do What I Wanna Do (Official Video)

The ten piece funky collective, The Impellers have recently released a new double-sided 45 (Do What I Wanna Do/ Signs Of Hope & Happiness) taken from the critically acclaimed sophomore album, entitled This Is Not A Drill(Mocambo Records, Legere Recordings).

If you haven't heard of The Impellers before, I suggest checking one of their live shows - You will not be disappointed. They are getting a lot of airplay in Europe and Do What I Wanna Do was featured recently on The Craig Charles Funk & Soul Show (BBC Radio 6). I should also mention their debut album, Robot Legs released a few years ago is definitely worth checking out.


'This is Not A Drill' (amazon, itunes) , @theimpellers , soundcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment