Wednesday 27 June 2012

Introducing Dilouya's Faithful circus


I came across the multi-talented French producer, Dilouya when listening to the soulandjazz.com podcasts. Dilouya's Faithul Circus has only just made it to my music library & I will clearly say it's one of my favourite albums this year. The LP features the likes of Omar, John Turrell, Sly Johnson, Ndea Davenport, Hugh Coltman, Merlot, Juan Rozoff. On first listen, it is quite difficult to pick a favourite as all the tracks on the album are absolutely brilliant (notable tracks - over the sun, runnin' away, right time & goodbye). I can't put it all in words but for anyone who hasn't heard of Dilouya before, enjoy the sessions below :).





For an insight on the man behind the music, check the promotional video courtesy of sweetsoul records.

BUY Dilouya's Faithful Circus -  itunes, amazon, hmv, play
@dilouya, @soulandjazz

No comments:

Post a Comment